If there's a will, there's a way.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

What we ate last night




This family blog has inspired us to be even healthier.  The last time Phineas and I were at Costco, they were out of spinach, so we bought kale.  Since Phineas feels like it was his idea, he loves it, but not spinach.  He will drink kale and blueberry shakes in the morning, but yells "Don't put spinach in mine!"  Personally, I like spinach better, but I can stomach kale just fine. 
To use up the last of our kale, I made this Winter Pasta Recipe last night.  Ruby loved it, too.  Yes, that is kale on a 6-month-old's face.  Go to that link to read the recipe.  I didn't have goat cheese so I used a combo of Greek yogurt and cream cheese.  It was really yummy!  We ate it all.

1 comment:

  1. that looks really good. I love that phin has so many great ideas about food already:) I don't like onions or tomatoes--when I tried to give him leftover spaghetti! haha!

    ReplyDelete