If there's a will, there's a way.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Vitality Pal Line Up

If you are going to commit to twelve weeks of extraordinary discipline and effort, you need an ally!  Here is your fellow Vitality Viking for each week.  Special thanks to Niels; I would still be trying to figure this out if you hadn't saved me with your cleverness (Google is so amazing)!

Click on the roster to see it more clearly.  Who will be with you at the finish line?
  Contact your pal at the beginning of the week if you can.  E-mail, texting, phone call, facebook, skype, face to face, whatever the means, just CHEER for their success and your own. 

Thoughts?   

2 comments:

  1. Impressive! Wow you internet savvy griffiths! I'm getting pumped to work with team vitality vikings! Aah yah! Go team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for looking at the blog and commenting! It's very reassuring to me. I can see you doing your famous karate kick as I read this. It pumps me up!

    ReplyDelete