If there's a will, there's a way.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Well, Maybe Monday...

Starting on a Thursday might not be as easy to track... Let's use the rest of this week to get perfectly set up.

1. Get your starting weight (measurements optional).  Remember, this isn't just about the number on the scale, but it is the easiest way to track your effectiveness.  Also, working toward your optimal weight for your height and build is easier on your organs, joints, life expectancy, and energy level.  Don't stress!  It's how you feel that matters the MOST, but weight is trackable.

 2. Write down your purpose, intention, mantra, and/or desired end result.  A sentence or two will suffice.  Post to this blog, and hang it up in your house (multiple places may be helpful). 

3. Contact your partner. Make a call, send a text, facebook message or e-mail.  See how much fun that is!

4. Set up and start becoming familiar with your myfitnesspal account to easily track your caloric consumption, weight, and exercise.  (optional). 

5. Do the contest as if points counted.  Tell us what's working and what we should modify.

Here's to you!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Looks great! I am motivated for my own personal need for increased energy too keep up with my kids, to keep up on house work, etc etc. I also feel motivated on behalf of my children. I want to teach them better habits. When I see pictures of myself I'm shocked because that is not the person I see in my head. I want to become even healthier than the person in my mind(which is healthier than the person in photos)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My motto is: Food is fuel for fabulousness or fatigue; I choose FABULOUSNESS! Exercise (or not) is for energy or exhaustion; I choose ENERGY!

    To live a fabulously energetic life allows me to be an amazing mother, wife, homemaker, and individual.

    Discipline determines destinies, and I CHOOSE to exhibit just that. My future will thank me. The snowball effect will make other areas of my life easier and more fluid if I can master my intake and output.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the possibility of satiation and satisfaction in my relationships and my health!

    ReplyDelete